Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Miscellaneous Blog #10

So the Lakers lost yesterday in a close game. I really should groom those eyebrows for good luck. :P
It’s only 2-1 for now. Lakers lead with 2.

Facebook is letting users pick personalized URLs at first I thought this was a good idea. Then after I thought about it I thought it wasn’t for me. It think it would be helpful to celebrity pages like Shirley’s and Tazz’s page. I won’t be choosing pikapal that’s too easy. I don’t want to be bothered on it by former high school classmates like I was with my myspace page. Maybe I’ll choose my first and last name. Maybe I won’t take one at all to keep the page secret.

You know what I read in a magazine? That brown is the most popular color of hair dye. It outsells red and blond. (black and non natural colors like blue were not mentioned in the article) I don’t believe it! I refuse to believe it! I thought everybody wanted to be a blond all the time. This is not just due to conditioning by my grandma. I know lots of girls who say everybody wants to be a blond, and they don’t even know my grandma. Perhaps this is a California thing? This is probably one of the few times I don’t believe something I read in a magazine; a credible magazine. Not a tabloid that says a lady birthed an alien in Florida.

It’s been cold and gloomy for the past few days. (June gloom) I actually prefer this weather. I’d rather be cold than sweating my ass off in 90 degree (Fahrenheit) weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment