Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Conan’s First Show

A lot of people have/had their doubts about Conan. I think/though he‘s going to do well because he already has an audience from his old show.

The opening segment was very funny with Conan running across America. Total Conan style. That should be a new phrase “Conan style”. He didn’t do much of a monologue he did a lot of bits. The tour one was really funny. I like when Conan went shopping at the 99 cents store. The car segment was funny too. I love to see a follow up bit where Conan gets his car pimped out LA style.

I like that Andy is the announcer. I guess Joel stayed back in New York. Doesn’t he announce the Macy’s Thanksgiving parade?

The set it nice too. It looks like one they used for some MTV awards show.

The opening and closing music is the same or almost the same as his old show.

No comments:

Post a Comment