Friday, June 19, 2009

Simple Kind of Lipstick

I was thinking about when I wrote about buying nail polish that reminded me of Shirley. This is not the first time I have done something like this. Back when I was 16 and the “Simple Kind of Life” video came out I really liked the pink lipstick Gwen wore in the video.

It was funny because like the day after I saw the video I went out and bought some lipstick that looked like the shade she wore in the video. I liked it because it was pink and not red. I look horrible with red lipstick. It draws attention to my teeth which already draw enough attention to themselves as it is.

The problem is I can not really find much about doing this in my old paper writings. The only thing I wrote about is that when I was wearing it everybody was saying I was copying Gwen. I use to put some stuff in my hair that made it pink. It wasn’t dye; I use to use a lot of things like hair mascara. It was hard to get it to show up since my hair is brown. I think I was allowed to dye my hair, but I didn’t have the money to. I was 16 and foolish what a poor little thing. Come to think about it I haven’t really matured in the past 9 years.

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely, to answer your question I usually use liquid foundation, I used to love cream foundation but I got a ride of out it.

    It's Morty ;)

    ReplyDelete