Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Miscellaneous Blog #12

Ok so I watched the Laker parade on tv today. It was ok. It was funny because my dad said that he missed the last parade. I don't know what he was complaining to me about it for I missed the last one too.

I was disappointed that there wasn't any goofy dancing by the team or staff members. I was hoping there would be like when Madsen did it. Too bad nobody had a squirt gun either. The mood this time was not really a goofy one like it was with the last 3 parades. I did like the team philosophy of "ring". I don't know why, but it made me think of the No Doubt song "Full Circle" and the Japanese movie The Ring. But you know maybe I should use it too.

I made a profile on this blog directory site. I read on some website that if you list your blog in a blog directory site you'll get more readers. I need to change my user pic though. Here's my profile:
http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/pikapal/

No comments:

Post a Comment