Friday, February 26, 2010

Leftovers

I did not put them in a jar. A little No Doubt reference for you. ;)

Actually I over looked my last few blogs and there were a few things I forgot to mention. So here they are in this leftovers blog.

Here are some of the things I forgot to mention. Ok, on Monday my dad was getting mad and needed constant tech support to use the printer. I still can’t stand the sight of it, but I needed to get ready for my first day of school. I didn’t have time to bother with his computer illiteracy antics. Luckily I ignored him and he just stopped bothering me.

I was so sick of him complaining about all the rules at his school. I told him “Just shut up and go to school”. I mean really?

I noticed that on Wednesday and Thursday the massive crowds at school seemed to thin out. Maybe the people who wanted classes couldn't add them?

I forgot to mention that I’m trying to come up with stories for my class. Anyway you are suppose to get ideas from anywhere, and I got an idea from a story by hearing none other than the song “Sunday Morning” by No Doubt. It was like I was suppose to hear that song. That song has a lot of memories attached to it including a lot of funny stories. Then I remembered that crappy novel I wrote back then that I could use for a source. A lot of those stories just need to be cleaned up. That will be less work for me if the stories are somewhat out there. They should really be typed though.

I've still be trying to figure out why I can't force myself to post on that board, and it sort of came to me while I was on Shirley's facebook page. I post things on her page all the time, and most of the time they are pretty inane things. I thought "Why?". Maybe it's because I'm in similar company with the darklings? Sorry if this sounds repetitive here. I guess I'm just trying to get my thoughts out or something.

Aside from still trying to get myself to post on the board. We have make something artsy that shows off your personality and bring it to the next class session. I guess there is a use for all those pictures that I've been saving for something...

Speaking No Doubt I've been thinking about Gwen lately. I had this really funny dream about her this morning.

You know my dad still doesn't know how to flag an email on yahoo. I have to show him like every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment