Monday, February 1, 2010

Miscellaneous Blog #29

It's the first of February. I can't believe I made it through a whole month without making frivolous purchases. I'm so happy that I could do that for a whole month! I got some good material. I think I will use this blog to showcase some of my collections. I various collections of various things I've picked up over the years.

While I was looking for something else I found this. Look at the name on it! LOL! :P
It makes me think of some celebrity, but I can't remember the real name of him.


Shirley happened to post a rather interesting note on facebook. I love the part about her encounter with Patti Smith. Too bad Shirl isn't like me and say inane and possibly incoherent things to celebrities. Well she is famous herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment