Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blackout Shower

Ok the title is not as bad as it seems. I know it might sound perverted.

Anyway there was another blackout on the street. It happened at the strangest time to me. I was taking a shower. That has never happened to me before. There was this one time I was going to take a shower, and then there was a blackout. That was a long time ago when I lived at my old house. I think it was like back in the late 90s or early 2000s. It wasn't that back back then. I wasn't even in the bathroom or anything. I think I was getting a towel out of the linen closet or something. Anyway back to what happened to me today. The light were flickering at first and I know in this house that usually isn't a good sign. After it was dark in the whole house and I couldn't hear the football game my dad was watching I looked out the window to see if it was just this house. The house is old and sometimes when too many appliances are run the power sometimes goes out. But I saw the neighbor's house was dark and so was the 2 story house near them. Later my mom came in and brought in a candle. It said it made the bathroom ambient. She also told me power was out on the whole street. (sometimes it just goes out on the side I live on). I never showered during a blackout before. I guess there is a first time for everything.

In other news I got a word published in the Urban Dictionary. Is it hard to get one published? Anyway here is my word. I got the inspiration from my dad. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment