Sunday, November 8, 2009

Miscellaneous Blog #24

Was my last blog out of hand? Well whatever I'm not deleting it. I still think it's wrong to make fun of gay people. But enough about that.

I have a gripe with Dinosaur King. I'm not really into this traveling through time thing. It reminds me way too much of Flying House. There are many similarities; there are 3 kids (2 boys and a girl) and there is a robot. Of course Flying House is biblically based though.

You know I thought I was going to look "funny" with red hair, but I don't. Seriously I didn't think it would match my skin tone. Ok I'm not very fair or olive complected. I'm somewhere in between that. I just thought I wouldn't look right since I'm a natural brunette. I still haven't tried to pull off blond yet.

I'm also working hard at going back to school. I wonder why do people think you need to get a 2 year degree, and that you can't just start off at a 4 year university? But like I said before I need to get back to school because if I say at home bickering with my dad I will go insane. Anyway I'm going to try and take a new approach to school. With the economy being bad and all. I know I am going to have to be one thing. Hardworking? No. Attentive? No. The word is "ruthless". It's going to be much more competitive than it was before. But I told myself this time I wouldn't be snobby. Even if I do run into that annoying girl I don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment