Saturday, November 28, 2009

December is Coming soon!

So I took yesterday off for the holiday. Well actually I forgot to post a blog. But it's nice to take a day off from blogging even if it is just one day.

I got a few things I need to do next month like getting ready for the city approved yard sale. I'm going to try harder this time, and put some ads on some of those free yardsale listing sites. I even opened up an account on Craigslist for this. Now I realized you have to put a lot of in for those yard sale listing sites. Why do they need to know your name? I don't want to use my real name and have angry people come back at me. I guess I could always be Betty Bluth or Annie Vandalay.

The good thing I'm going to try and apply for school. I'm not saying I will get in or not. I'll just have to wait and see what happens. It doesn't matter yet since I can't apply until next month anyway.

I've been having positive dreams too. Last week I had an amnesia dream which is bad, but this week I had 2 or 3 hidden passage dreams which are a good dream symbol. I use to have a lot of hidden passage dreams in high school.

I'm so happy I found my playlist I had on paper. I thought I had lost it. I posted one on lastfm that I wrote by memory. I only left out one song "Greener Pastures" by No Doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment