Sunday, January 16, 2011

Average Horoscope

Since everybody is saying they are the shifted signs. Although they have been shifted for a while. Since I changed signs from Capricorn to Sagittarius. I decided I'd read both horoscopes and average them out.

EDIT: (I forgot to add this paragraph)

This is not the first time I got my horoscope wrong. For many years I thought I was born in the year of the rat. The problem is that people generalize even some Chinese people.

This is the way a conversation would go:

Person: I can tell you your Chinese zodiac animal.

Me: Ok.

Person: What year were you born in?

Me: 1984.

Person: You are definitely a rat.

The problem is that the person just made a generalization, and did not try and see if the person was born before the Chinese new year of that year. Chinese New Year does not start on the first of January like the Gregorian one does. My blog listing is correct I am a pig.

My dad thinks he is a dragon, but he is really a rabbit. Oh! It's his year!

No comments:

Post a Comment