Monday, January 24, 2011

Keroppi and Horsea

I went to school because I had an appointment. According to what I was told there. It's going to be harder than I thought. I guess bad grades really do follow you around. Luckily all I have to do is write a smoozy letter to admissions. Keep the My Little Ponies away from me. The strange thing is that the 2 different schools they told me 2 different things. I wonder why there is such a discrepancy between community colleges? I just want to make sure everything is in order before I go back to school. I have a sneaking suspicion that my dad is going to try and do something. I'm not admissions so I can't change anything no matter how many fits he throws. Like all the ones he did last year.

After I came back from the school I went to the dollar store. There were some funny things. I really l like this Keroppi knock off cup.
It almost tricked me until I noticed there were no Sanrio licensing marks. Then I noticed Keroppi and horsea. Who knew Keroppi hung out with Pokemon? Nemo hangs around with sudowoodo.

The toy section is always fun. Why does the table say "likable" on it? Why is there some random anime girl in the mirror? This baby cradle says "loveliness baby" on it.
Here are some erasers I love the motto on the packaging.

1 comment: