Sunday, January 2, 2011

Burnt Ham

I watched H R Pufnstuf and Lidsville out of curiosity. Those shows are trippy. For the record I watched those shows completely sober.

I'm fretting again because I'll be turning 27 soon. I still want to find out the secret to looking and dressing mature. I think it involves having money to buy the grown up clothes and hair styles. If I do find the secret I'll post it here. It's good to share.

I want to try and be smart again; even if I think my intelligence does more bad than good. I'm thinking about picking up a copy of one of those Brain Age games.

I was thinking about something that happened 10 years ago. It was when I had to visit my grandma and it was New Years Eve 2000. I was really upset because I wanted to nap all day to stay up for New Years. It was boring and I played Pokémon. She made weird food; then she tricked my family into staying longer by cooking a ham for dinner. The thing was so badly burned it tasted like jerky. She got mad at me because I wanted to eat a pudding cup instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment