Monday, April 25, 2011

Blogging about Blogging

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a bad day I have to go back to school to get something straightened out. I think they sent me to the wrong department.

I've been disappointed with the 14 2/3 season of Arthur. The episode "Follow the Bouncing Ball" was a little too much like "D.W.'s Backpack Mishap". I think the one about D.W. was much funnier. At least the one about the ball had a funny joke about soccer and football. The one thing I didn't get in "Muffy and the Big Bad Blog" was why didn't Ratburn blog about puppets? In "Best of the Nest" he was intrigued by a puppet chat room. People who blog should watch the one about Muffy blogging. It's really funny.

(the rest of season 14 is going to be season 15 in the US!)

No comments:

Post a Comment