Monday, May 18, 2009

I can't think of a good or clever title.

I just want get this blog out quickly while I have time between Gossip Girl and True Tears. True Tears is a good anime BTW. Highly recommended.

It's official Terminator got canceled. :( Too bad I was really enjoying that show, and not just because Shirley was in it. I was getting into the plots and such. Well I guess that means she can focus on her music. I was really hoping it would get renewed since Dollhouse got a second season. That was before I read why it did. It did because it's a Fox owned show, and Terminator is a WB franchise. I'm thinking about buying the season 2 DVDs, but I'm not sure yet. I even left her an inane post on her wall on regarding the show. I really hope she blogs about it on her facebook page. I look at the cancellation as something kind of good and kind of bad. I know she has just gotten into acting, but I'll always think of her as a musician first. That's how I became a fan of her in the first place. I want her to do what makes her happy. I should write something silly like the WWE writes to the talent they release. They write something like "we would like to wish (wrestler's name) the best in their future endeavors." A lot of the fans of the show are angry about this. I would say I'm more sad or disappointed.

Here is some crappy PPG style Shirley fanart I made last month. Shirley looks like she's wearing a horse riding outfit.



I was going to write about some other random things, but this deserves to get it's own blog.

1 comment:

  1. Another tv show, which got cancelled after the first season is Freaks & geeks from1999. Some say it is the best ever show not to get a second season. it's so funny and touching, if you haven't seen it you are in for a treat: http://tvshack.net/tv/Freaks_and_Geeks/

    My so called life, another show you might like, I have only seen the pilot, it's from 1994-1995, so Garbage era

    ReplyDelete