Saturday, May 23, 2009

miscellaneous blog #5

Sorry for the lack of blogs this week. I don't know why I'm feeling a lot more lethargic than usual.

I usually don't blog about sports much, but I'll talk about the Lakers and WWE briefly. I think that Vince cursed the Lakers by acting so silly to get mainstream media attention. I can be a little superstitious about sports, and I'm not even a big basketball fan. You know the Lakers have been in the NBA Finals 5 times in the past 9 years.They won 3 back when they had that dynasty goin' on. Laker flags on cars make me nostalgic. They also lost 2 series; 1 to Detroit and 1 to Boston. Remember when the Nuggets use to wear jerseys with a rainbow on them?

For some reason I splurged on nail polish again. I guess I liked it because it changed color outdoors which really shouldn't be something that appeals to me since I hardly ever go outside anymore. Maybe this summer it will be my goal to get pasty instead of tanning. It'll help me with coming up with a Halloween costume in the late summer/early fall. I guess I bought it because it was $1.

I'd like to dedicate some more songs. To the couple I dedicated "Deadwood" to I'm dedicating "Sailin' On" the No Doubt cover to them. To the person moving to New York I'd like to dedicate them a song about New York since I neglected to do that in the last dedication blog I wrote. I'm dedicating "Autumn in New York" to them.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'm not really a basketball fan, So can't really talk about the "superstitions" of the game.. But I will say the ESPN interview Coach had with Mcmahon WAS entertaining. Vince Mcmhaon vs. Stan Kroenke (sp?) in a cage match... Seems like a good enough idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be prepared to see a lot of Laker gear tomorrow. Maybe Cena'll wear a Lakers throwback. You might even see some flags on cars. :P

    ReplyDelete