Sunday, May 17, 2009

miscellaneous blog #4

I just feel like uh... freestyle blogging. This blog was not preplanned or prewritten.

Yesterday I tried a Philly cheese steak sandwich from Domino's. I was thinking about having sushi, but I went for a sandwich instead. It was really good. I ordered it with no mushrooms though. I hate mushrooms. I would love to go to this place I heard about in LA where they say they make cheese steak sandwiches just like they do in Philly. I remember it being mentioned on the radio before. Which made me think. What is the specialty food of LA? Do we even have one?

So Dollhouse got renewed for another season... I wonder if that means Terminator will too? Here's hoping. Maybe Shirley won't be an unemployed actress. the new schedule will be announced tomorrow.

I want to change my hair again. I'm dissatisfied with it. I could use another dye job. My hair is faded dark red with brown roots. I'm thinking a funky color like pink or yellow (not blond).

1 comment:

  1. I would think the specialty food of L.A. is... the variety. Everything is here, and in a lot of places different cuisine styles are fused together to create something new. Alternately, In-N-Out. Sure it's expanded to the rest of the state as well as 2/3 others.. But it originated in L.A.

    ReplyDelete