Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Get in the Car

On Saturday I was pretending to drive until my mom caught me. There was no key in the ignition or anything; plus as I was pretending to drive I was singing “Driving Lesson”. She wanted to know what I was doing and singing.

My cousin gave a silly idea what if there was a Garbage version of Rock Band or Guitar Hero? That would be such a cool game. You know what I wouldn’t mind a No Doubt version either. I’m not picky I’d take either.

My mom asked me if I was embarrassed because a lot of um…kids who are like 10 years younger than me are learning how to drive. Maybe…a little. Well not being able to drive was my secret shame for many years until I announced that I couldn’t on my old blog. Plus knowing that Shirley didn’t know how to drive for a long time didn’t make me feel so bad.

I have no problem with learning all the written rules in the book and taking the written test.

Although I’m still a little discouraged and terrified of getting behind the wheel. I DO NOT want my dad to try and teach me how to drive again; he mostly just screamed at me and told me what I was doing wrong. Being in a car with him stresses me out; immensely. I really want to take a class a reputable driving school. The only reason I went to the one I originally went to was because it was cheap and it showed. I learned all these bad habits like riding the curb and pumping the break. I am very enthusiastic to start again all I need is the right teacher/program and some money to pay for it.

Which reminds me I should take a picture of myself pretending to drive a car? And then post it on all my profiles like a lot of people do? Maybe I should wear some cool sunglasses too.

I remembered another song I added to the play list since I heard it recently. “Damaged” by Danity Kane. I think I didn’t list that one because I didn’t really want anybody to know I like that song. It’s like a guilty pleasure. Most current pop music no matter how little of it I listen to is a guilty pleasure. If only I could find that list…

No comments:

Post a Comment