Saturday, May 30, 2009

Farwell Jay

Well I watched Jay's Last episode of the Tonight Show. It was good. Jay's show was the first late night show I watched by the suggestion of my dad. That summer I got into late nite tv. I watched his show, but then I realized I preferred Letterman. Eventually I watched Conan too. I think I didn't really watch Snyder. This was back in 1995 and I was 11. I remember we would play "talk show" in my 6th grade class. I use to like to impersonate Letterman. It was a really bad one. I think I use to do was open my mouth really wide, say random things, and tap a pencil on the desk. An 11 year old girl impersonating Letterman just looked really silly.

I think it's going to be hard for me to choose between Conan and Letterman because I think they both give great monologues. I never really cared for Jay's monologues. To be honest I don't think he is as funny as Letterman or Conan. Sure I enjoyed some of his segments like Headlines and Jaywalking. I really miss the string dance Conan does. I haven't seen it in months.

Yesterday I saw an interview with Conan about moving to LA and his new show. It was funny because he says he doesn't like the Lakers. He said when he sees Laker flags on cars he breaks them off. He also says he likes In-N-Out burgers. I wonder if he has tried animal fries. Conan if you are reading this blog like you would. LOL! Try those they are good. He was also saying about how much he likes the weather here. He said he likes to see celebrities doing mundane things. Here's to catching Conan doing something mundane! ^-^

The ending of Jay's show was sort of strange with all the kids. I really though he was going to do something car related.

To be honest I can't wait to see Conan's new show! Plus he said he's bringing back Andy! :0
I wish Conan the best of luck with his new show. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment