Monday, May 25, 2009

Miscellaneous blog #7

I went to the store today to see if there was any good colors of hair dye on sale. Most of the colors that were on sale were shades of brown. EW! I hate brown hair! Maybe I should finish my blog explaining why I hate it. They had blond dye, but it wasn't on sale :( I'd like to be a blond it's such a summer hair color.

Maybe the WWE going to Staples tonight did hurt the Lakers. they lost by a lot tonight. Well you can blame me for not having a lot of faith in them on Saturday although they pulled it out. Now they are tied 2-2.

Speaking of the Lakers I saw a lot of flags on cars today and got nostalgic again. There were a lot of flags for sale at the store too. They even had Lakers reusable shopping bags. There's nothing better than saving the environment and showing your support for the Lakers at the same time.

I went to the shoe store too. The shoes now are so ugly. They are too bold and colorful. I don't really like bold shoes anymore. A few years ago I went "crazy" and I got some cherry print shoes. I don't like printed shoes because they can really clash with your outfit. Call me old fashioned, but I love black shoes. I have so many different pairs of black shoes. I'm not a breaker, but I love Adidas shelltoes. They are just so comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment