Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Starburst GummiBursts Review

I was going to write a blog about No Doubt’s appearance on American Idol, but I’ll save that topic for tomorrow. This blog was already written a few days ago. It was just sittin’ around taking up space in my hard drive.


The bag. The Picture was a little hard to take.

This is a nice idea get a gummi and fill it up with a liquid. Just to let you know they are almost exactly like gushers fruit snacks. Do they still make those? The gummi “shell” is not as hard as most gummis, but it was sturdier than a gusher shell. There were no broken or punctured gummis in the pack. I was surprised since I dropped the bag accidentally a few times.


The candy on a plate.

Lemon- my least favorite of the 4 flavors
Orange- good, nothing really special about it
Strawberry- my favorite out of the 4; I think it had the best flavor of all of them
Cherry- tasted almost exactly like cherry gushers

Here’s the commercial. Please tell me if the link is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment