Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just A Girl on American Idol

I put up with a lot for No Doubt/Gwen including enduring Seacrest. If you know me or read this blog you know about my hate for Seacrest. I haven’t had to endure Seacrest for Shirley…yet. I did for Cena like 2 months ago.

No Doubt’s appearance on American Idol was great! It made me think about how much I love Gwen. See? It’s not always about Shirley. This made me think they can book No Doubt, but not Shirley Manson who was/is on a show that was shown on Fox? Go figure! @o@

Gwen looked awesome! She was dressed in her old Tragic Kingdom era clothes. I mean like all she needed was a bindi. She looks good for having 2 kids. I noticed her tops aren’t as cropped as they use to be, but Gwen is maturing. She’s going to be 40 in October. Her hair looked great it was like a mix of the way she wore it in the “Live in the Tragic Kingdom” video/DVD and the way she was wearing it during her solo career. It seemed weird to see Gwen wearing a light colored nail polish. Adrian looked like he was a mix of the Tragic Kingdom era mixed with Return of Saturn. Aside from Gwen I think Adrian has been the most interestingly dressed. I would say the most of all the guys and I’m including Gabe and Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment