Friday, May 15, 2009

(no title)

You know how I’ve been obsessing over this blog lately and needed to take a step away from it because of that.

A few weeks ago I realized something. I feel isolated because I’m really getting any social interaction. I mean like just talking to people in person. I don’t mean like partying or anything like that. That’s not my style. Pretty much all the social interaction I get is by bickering with my dad.

I hardly ever speak either. I think I “talk” more online than I do in person. I’m not really sad or anything; I just feel more reserved; even at home. I just don’t feel like talking.

You know now I understand when celebrities say they feel isolated. I am by no means famous or anything, but I think I understand. The funny thing is that usually I thrive on solitude. I’m an only child I can deal with being alone. I can be a lone wolf sometimes. I perfectly content with eating alone or seeing a movie alone.

I decided to go back to school when it starts up. I need some interaction. I decided that I’ll take a class that I don’t need transcripts for like an elective or something just to see how I like the school. I’m taking everything day by day since the future is uncertain.

I want to look at it with an “All or Nothing” attitude since I might not be able to transfer without an AA which I really don’t want. This is one of the tendencies of people born under the year of the pig. I’m going to try and meet with a counselor to see what my options are.

No comments:

Post a Comment