Thursday, August 27, 2009

Miscellaneous blog #20

Wow! I’ve written 20 of these already? O_o

I got this new deodorant it smells so good! The scent is called “Fruity Melon”. It smells like Watermelon bubble gum! ^-^

You know I believed that Mister Ed was played by a zebra for a while? It was because I read this article. There are a few mistakes in it though since numerous fan sites say Ed was played by a horse named Bamboo…something. There is also an article on that site that says the California flag was a mistake. I can’t really find a lot of info on that, but according to other sites I read the bear was placed on the flag since California had a lot of bears back then.

You know what I was thinking about a few days ago. How much I love the Garbage song “Not My Idea”. It’s been my favorite Garbage song for years. I think I know why I like it so much. I find the song so empowering. I’m not going to burn anything though. You thought I was going to gush over “Bleed Like Me” again?

After rereading Shirley’s note on facebook thanking the Noirings. It really touched me and cheered me up. Especially this part:
”Just imagine me standing infront of you. No defences.......just open and sincere face to face.
I touch my heart to your heart.
I wish you a long and happy life.
I hope you get to live as long as I have.
And I smile.
Then you smile.
And it is understood.”

It made me think about all the emotional walls I build up. I don’t want people to know everything about me. There are some people I know very well that I have to put of defenses for. Then it could be used to hurt me. That’s why I don’t want to be a politician or be on reality tv. They’ll dig up the dirt on me. I’m not an open book. I never really was. I’m a sealed up diary. It makes me think of “Run Baby Run” a little.

Will I make it to 43? Who knows?

I’ve been having strange dreams again, but this time I think it has nothing to do with what I’ve been eating. My dreams are telling me something; something harsh. Right now I feel like I’m at an emotional standstill a crossroads if you will. Who knows what’ll happen to me? Maybe one day I’ll wake up and be a changed person.

No comments:

Post a Comment