Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Funnel Cake Sticks

I was going to write a review of those Funnel Cake Sticks from Burger King. I tried them a while ago; back in December. Instead I wrote a blog about the death of Connie Hines.

At first I was afraid to try them because I read a lot of bad reviews of them on the internet. Then I thought "I love fried foods". I also thought I shouldn't make assumptions. That is something I really need to stop doing.

They are really good. They sell them all day. I like them with better when the dipping sauce icing provided. The ones I ate were crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside.

I like to eat real funnel cake at amusement parks. The only problem is when something cold is put on top of it, and the cake gets cold. I love fresh funnel cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment