Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Crushed like a Panini

When I went to the mall to buy pants I found an arcade. They had some driving games. I thought maybe I could go back and practice on them. Too bad a lot of them had fake shifters. I didn't really get to look at it because I had to rush for that job interview.

The interview was a bust! A BIG FUCKING BUST! First of all the directions to the place were wrong. The posting said the place was at Atlantic Square, but when I got there the address didn't match up. The addresses in Atlantic Square are in the 2000s and the address in the posting was in the 500s. There were also landmarks mentioned that didn't match up. Needless to say we couldn't find the place. :(

I think a lot of people won't be able to find it if the directions are wrong. It really sucks too. I really wanted to work at that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment