Saturday, September 18, 2010

Miscellaneous tv blog

I saw the first episode of Angel's Friends. I'm not as confused about the show as I use to be. The angels and devils have to take turns influencing the human who has free will and the choice is ultimately theirs. They go to school on earth, but they learn angel or devil things. Miki had to repeat her first year.

I'm wondering how Shit My Dad Says does in the ratings. If it's a hit or a flop. Or somewhere in between. Maybe it will inspire more people like me in hopes of posting something on the internet and getting their own tv show.

One of the local channels has been showing a Portuguese dub of Thundercats. It's interesting. It was the same channel I saw Kyojuu Tokusou Juspion on. I think the Thundercats cartoons are ripped or something. They also show the old Famous Studios Superman cartoons and Galaxy Trio. The Galaxy Trio cartoons have a Boomerang watermark on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment