Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Bad Touch

I was going to spend this blog lamenting about how I can't come up with Halloween costume ideas. What I like to do is take 2 things and put them together for a costume.

I was thinking about that it is the 1st of September, and people will think it will be fall in a few days.

What about that Discovery Channel guy? When I heard this story I immediately thought of the song "The Bad Touch". My parents didn't get that reference. I thought about the lyric "You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals" . Then I got nostalgic for the song. It was really big back when I was in high school. There was this one shirt that had 2 monkeys on it (boy and a girl) that had that lyric on the bottom. I remember one year for an assembly my class (graduation year) did a skit set to that song. Some boys danced to the song in boxer shorts.

It's funny because today I was thinking about being open minded and giving things a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment