Monday, July 11, 2011

But not for Free

I forgot to get a free slurpee today. :(

They were DC nails and they had a picture of Harley on the box, but there were no nails with her on them. There was some girl trying to sell me a pack of fake nails at the Hot Topic store. They were really ugly. I think I could decorate fake nails better than that.

I found a Japanese store at the mall. I think it use to be a brick and mortar store in the area and then moved to the mall. I think I passed another one when I was looking for that place in Atlantic Square. I bought some Lucky Stick there. They are the Meiji version of Pocky. Meiji also makes yan yan, but I tried it and I thought it was gross. (chocolate flavor)

There use to be a store in the mall that sold Asian housewares and stationary that was in the mall about 10 years ago. They use to sell Chibimaruko Chan stuff there.

To that guy who vandalized good for him! He's doing something with his life. Letterman doesn't deserve to have a show. You have no idea what you are talking about on your show. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! I HATE YOU! YOU HAS BEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment