Sunday, July 31, 2011

Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow

That's what I get for coincidentally checking my email at 3AM. The email was sent at about 10:30PM the day before.

Coincidentally before my interview I was watching The Monkees episode "Monkee Versus Machine". I love that episode! It's one of my favorites. My favorite part is in the beginning when they are reading the want ads most of the jobs they read about have strange requirements.

Maybe it's a good thing I didn't get to work at that other sandwich place.

I took my dad's stupid advice and brought 3 resumes. The other 2 I didn't hand out got ruined. I got asked about the restaurant and what I like there. I said Spring Rolls. The guy almost kept my only food card copy. I got hired. I think...? :/ The guy told me about orientation. I'll worry about my long nails until I know I got the job.

I just hope nobody reads my review of boba on here. X-X

I picked up more of that candy that tastes like sodalicious. The hi chew is over priced at the mall. It's $1 just for the roll. I was going to buy a Maneki Neko, but I forgot which raised paw means wealth. (it's the right paw)

If I do get hired I'll probably be one of those snobby people who brags about where they work and how good they are at their job and the food they make.

I didn't notice that my purse was totally coordinated with the shirt I was wearing.

My dad told me something strange he thinks I can handle making sandwiches because it's easy. Usually after a job interview he tells me about how I can't handle the job or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment