Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm not Negotiating

Maybe I should have titled this blog "look out here comes tomorrow"? :/

I totally forgot today is the first of August. I should work on writing a birthday message for Shirley. Does anybody know how to make an ascii cake?

Why does everything have to happen on my busiest day?

I get a call for a different place I applied to they want me to come in for an interview tomorrow. I ask if I can reschedule. I'm not trying to negotiate, play head games or be a bitch. Sometimes places will do that. They said interviews were only tomorrow. The guy sounded miffed on the phone. Sorry! :0

Maybe that food card is working after all! XD

I think the place I applied to on Sunday it a franchise I hope they don't sell generic bottled water.

No comments:

Post a Comment