Saturday, August 27, 2011

Garbage songs to Strip To/ Weedin' out the Posers

Shirley was a guest on Ferguson.

She said she didn't know the song "Afternoon Delight" I guess she hasn't been up on Glee that song was sung by Emma in "Sexy", and it was sung Arrested development by Maeby and Michael at the Christmas party. In the episode entitled "Afternoon Delight".

"Vow" was the first song that came to mind for some reason. I think I was thinking about it before I watched the show. Now I'm trying to come up with a list of Garbage songs to strip to.

Here's what I came up with:
Supervixen
Subhuman
Hammering in My Head
Push It
Stupid Girl
Why do you Love Me

Later at the Jack in the Box there was this boy wearing a Doors shirt. He asked the boy if he knew who they are. I stupidly left my phone charging at home. My dad is weedin' out the posers with Doors shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment