Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hello Panda review (double chocolate)

I took an interesting take on this review. Let's start off regular stuff here is a picture of the bag. I'm recycling the box picture from my previous blog about these. These ones come in a gold bag.

These cookies are chocolate filled with a chocolate cookie on the out side. I bought these like 2 months ago.
Here is a picture of the cookies.

I was disappointed I did not get an (American) football panda cookie this time.

I tasted these. I like these better than the ones with the vanilla cookie and the chocolate filling. It is the same filing though. They have a robust chocolate flavor. I let my dad have some. He was not my "guinea pig". He likes double chocolate stuff anyway. For his birthday he always eats a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment