Thursday, August 25, 2011

Casual Stella

I bought more doll clothes So I knocked off another item of my Stella outfit wish list. Maybe I should focus on selling more than buying. I need to work on my Stella doll wish list. Now all I need from here season 1 (old version) casual outfit is the shoes. The skirt has like little panties sewn in.

I'm going to add this outfit. All I want is the top, skirt and shoes. I don't really care about the other accessories (the phone and purse)

I'm sad because one of the straps on my Bratz dress broke off.

My dad is so nosy. He has to know who I'm getting letters from. It's so hard for me to buy things by mail unless I notify him in advance. Especially if I buy something big like a DVD or something.

I'm trying to think of all the big name fast food places and restaurants I can apply to. Places that accept "ugly people". It's hard thinking of places.

No comments:

Post a Comment