Monday, August 2, 2010

Age Card

I hate when old people play the age card on me. It's like the race card. That kind of "you have to listen to me because I'm older and wiser than you". Look, there are dumb and smart older and younger people. Age doesn't always equal experience. I'm not trying to sound brash. People can get bad advice from anyone at any age.

My neighbor is nosy, annoying and boring. He acts like he can "citizen arrest" us for something. He thinks he knows everything. His conversations are just so BORING! *sigh*. I should get my neighbor to have a conversation with those boring people from my class. I'd love to see that. But not have myself get dragged into it, but I'd have them go in one of those observation rooms with a double mirror. It'd be snooze fest. -_- ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment