Friday, August 27, 2010

Ungrateful and Stupid

For the past few days I've been thinking about a lot. I had a really silly idea that looked good on paper. My idea was do get celebrities who complain about how the common people don't help out enough in other countries to sponsor common people who want to go and help. After I really thought about it there would be a lot of hurdles. I chalked it up as a bad idea.

I used to be a big fan of Letterman. I really respected and admired the guy. I had been a fan since 1995. It seems lately that all he ever seems to talk about is how disgusted he is with food competition shows. He seems so out of touch and angry, and I don't just mean about Leno. You can argue that I'm out of touch too, but I don't have my own tv show.

I was going to write an open letter to Letterman at first, but then I realized I haven't done that in a while and was quite rusty. This blog post will have to suffice.

Who knows maybe somebody at Pants will read this. The internet is awfully cluttered these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment