Sunday, August 15, 2010

Why Can't You!?

I have mentioned before that I can be embarrassed or humiliated into doing things. Anyway this is one that usually works on me to some degree. The "Person X can do this so why can't you!?" statement. My dad and various educators have used this on me all the time. It can be taken to the extreme and absurd. Like "Bears hibernate during the winter so why can't you!?"

I had a funny idea about driving too bad it can't be like the way my dad gets tech support. I'd drive a car with another person in it (who can drive), and then when something is too hard for me to do. I just scream at the person to do the thing for me.

I had this really strange dream about (domestic) cats. They were really strong and really smart. They kept trying to get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment