Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Miscellaneous blog #35

I was still confused about the voices from the English dub for Angel's Friends so I sent an email to Veronica Taylor (She was the voice of Ash in the 4kids English Pokèmon dub) . She has an official page. I hope she replies, but I'm not holding my breath.

How crazy is the marketing for the movie Eat, Pray, Love? Like all the "inspired" jewelry. There is other stuff being sold like authentic items from Italy, India and Bali. If I were to reenact any scene from the movie/book it would be the part when Wayan receives the money, and I'm playing the part of Wayan. Or the petition scene.

Caught the Teen Choice Awards yesterday and felt really old. I was only watching for Cena's appearance. Cena doesn't look too bad in a suit. I'm so use to seeing him in jean shorts. I got to see Cory. I still wonder how long Fox will milk Glee? I give them about 3 more years. (Gleeks don't be mad at me I like this show as much as the next Gleek.) It makes me realize how out of touch I am with pop culture.

Since I've been stressed out this month I've been having really crazy dreams including one with a talking lab dog who bought saladitos.

No comments:

Post a Comment