Monday, August 23, 2010

Miscellaneous blog #36

I should hurry up and crank out a blog really quickly. It's hot and I'm feeling lethargic. I usually wear my hair in Shirley braids. I still can't figure out how to anchor the ponytail on my head as high as she use to.

I started thinking about how I've been in school for so many years and that I should try and write a book about it. There were lots of interesting characters along the way. But would anybody want to read it?

Speaking of school I guess everybody in my memoir class forgot to K.I.T. (keep in touch) with each other. I think classes already started. I wonder if the popular guy was well enough to return, and unwillingly get his cult started again. Don't drink that Flavor aid!

I'm not fretting about what I write Shirley for her birthday this year. Since I still haven't really planned anything. This year I'm keeping it short and simple. I'll let somebody else leave her a verbose birthday message on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment