Friday, October 2, 2009

Please Help me Find These Cartoons

A long time ago when I was 3 (1987) I got these videos and they have fairy tale cartoons on them. I loved these tapes. Back in 1999 my VCR ate one of the tapes. I was very sad, and tried to look for a replacement. A few years ago I noticed some of these cartoons were on DVD. Those cheap dollar store DVDs that come in a cardboard envelope. I have tracked down a tape with the cartoon the Country Mouse and the City Mouse.

I am only looking for 2 cartoons now; The Two Spoiled Bears also called The Two Little Spoiled Bears. I know there is a sign language version, but there is another non sign language version and that is the one I’m looking for. Here are some screen caps I found.
I am also looking for a Three Little Pigs cartoon. Here is a picture of the video box. Although the box is a little inaccurate. The littlest pig is white in color and not blue.
I’m pretty sure these cartoons are public domain. I have seen some of them on White Springs Television. They are all animated in the same style. They are all narrated by a woman. Does anybody know who made these cartoons? What year they are from? Or even what country they are from? Any information you have would be very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment