Sunday, October 18, 2009

Miscellaneous Blog #22

I haven't written one of these in a month?

Ok first off I want to say that the latest episode of 30 Rock reminded me of a fan fiction story I wrote 2 years ago during the strike. I use to get a lot of writing done in my boring US History class. I use to write blogs and fan fiction in there. I also use to make some great doodles. I guess it would be inevitable to have Tracy strike against something.

While I was looking for something I found some more Hello Kitty themed costumes. I will not call these Hello Kitty costumes because I feel they aren't really dressed up as Hello Kitty.
This one is called Rockabilly. It's cute. I like the Rockabilly style. Not sure if I could ever pull off wearing that style. You need to look a little more polished for that style. Hello Kitty and Rockabilly are 2 things I never though of putting together.
This one is called Charleston. Flapper? Who knew Hello Kitty traveled back in time to the 1920s? Prohibition? Oh wait Hello Kitty can't drink anyway. She's like 8.
I'm not sure of the name of this one. It's some type of sock hop outfit. It's cute. I wish the shirt was a little longer. I might wear that. I could see Hello Kitty doing a 1950 sock hop theme/motif. With lots of rainbows, milkshakes, and a jukebox.
The Harajuku costume makes sense. Hello Kitty was created in Japan. Well except I think this costume is horrid looking.

I already wrote about the sexy knockoff version and the official version.

You know the trend this fall in hair color is...brown. Ugh! :P (that is a disgusted tongue emoticon)

During the time that my computer was broken I kept tweeting on twitter. Since I was just sending the messages by text I wasn't sure how many characters were in my message, so I made this. It's a twitter character counter. It's helpful and really low tech. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment