Saturday, October 10, 2009

Welcome Back! To Me!

Ok so I was offline for a whole week and a lot happened during that week all over the place. My computer was nice enough to die on me right after my dad used it. Does my computer hate me or something? Oh yeah and my phone was suppose to send me texts when Shirley updated her facebook page and for some reason it doesn't. I don't know why. Texting on my phone is turned on and the phone number I put in facebook is correct.

To show everybody I wasn't dead or anything. You can read all the inane tweets I wrote by text on my phone. Well except the twittascope ones because I don't write those.

The thing that sucks is that I had to get a new hard drive so all the information I had was lost including that blog I wrote about facebook. I think I might have saved it in my MP3 player, but I'm not sure I haven't checked it yet. I think I saved a few documents in there. Plus I have to reinatall everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment