Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Already!?

I can't believe it's October already. I wonder what this month will bring? I don't know yet... I did change my the background on my twitter page. I'm working on some more blogs. I have a really special one I'm writing coming up soon. Which reminds me I need to hit up the mall to get some costume supplies. which I still haven't done. The one thing I plan on doing this month is gorging on candy. Maybe I should try and buy some caramel apple pops or some other seasonal candy like candy corn, pumpkins, or those peanut butter candy that most people hate. Well I have been gorging on candy more than usual since I moved. It's like my drug. I wonder how long it will be before I see a Christmas commercial? I give it about 23-25 days.

Here are a few edits to my blog I forgot to mention that I'm either thinking about dying my hair either reddish brown or black. How weird would I look with black hair? Well at least I wouldn't have to change my eyebrows. Also I left a red head off my list by accident. I forgot to list
Mikuru Asahina, but if I did I guess that would have been "Classified information" or kinsoku jikō.

No comments:

Post a Comment