Sunday, March 4, 2012

Breaking

I had to take a break from the Monkees marathon. I fell asleep watching it and had strange dreams.

I took a break to watch Detective Conan and some of the Lakers' game.

That GCB show really makes no sense are people really like that after high school? If they are I should say away from the town I went to high school in even though I still live in the same valley metro suburb region. I even have the same area code.

I don't get it though. All those people decided to stay in that wealthy suburb of Dallas? They didn't move to another state or country especially if they are rich. It's not like poor people who live in the same neighborhood because they are too poor to move.

Me not liking this show is funny since I usually like shows about rich people.

No comments:

Post a Comment