Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lies, Lies, Using Lies as Alibis

The 30 Rock joke about Krang was so funny! And I'm not even a TMNT fan! When they said that line I was laughing so hard. I read a blog where the blogger use to blog about Krang so much. (not my blog)

Why do I hate Hazel so much? Am I suppose to? She kind of looks like some girl I went to high school with. (The girl just looked like her I did not go to school with Kristen Schaal) I didn't realize the actress who plays Hazel also does the voice of Louise from Bob's Burgers. Louise is my favorite character.

The part where Kenneth says he lies to himself was also really funny. Kenneth:“I lie to myself every morning when I wake up. I don’t know how much longer I can do it.”
It sounds like something I'd tell myself. While wearing a
scowl or sour look on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment