Sunday, July 12, 2009

Free Slurpee and Sandwich!

I was going to write a blog yesterday, but I was feeling lethargic. I didn't even take a picture of the thing I was going to post about. Well that doesn't really matter.

The one thing I had on my mind yesterday was getting a free Slurpee. I had learned about this last year when I read about it on some website. I got my free Slurpee last year too. I was suppose to take a picture of the cup last year, but I never did. I think I didn't even blog about it. I'll have to check. Well last year I got a free watermelon flavored Slurpee.

I ended up waking up late. I didn't want to be bothered while I was watching Eureka Seven. I have to pay attention to it. The show has subtitles. My dad wanted me to go with him, but I'd rather do something myself than deal with him. When he got home with his free Slurpee he was acting like he believed me.

Well I lost my credibility a long time ago after the Hark Rock Cafe incident, but I think that story deserves it's own blog. Actually it relates to something that happened to me a few years later in college. Plus I have pictures from the cafe to accompany my blog, but I need to get them out and scan them.

To him most anything on the internet is "wrong" or "lies". I have no idea why he use to believe this story before we had the internet. Pretty much the only thing he really believes on there is sports related stuff like scores and sports related stories like team trades and stuff.

When I went to get one I hoped they had a good flavor like watermelon or orange. My mom dropped me off on her way to the mall. There wasn't anything that sounded good. So I got a cola flavored one. This time I actually bought something. I was really craving Doritos for a while, but nobody at home was buying any. There were some store brand ones for sale for 79 cents. I figured how bad could they be? And if they were awful I only paid 79 cents for them, not even a dollar.

After I got my Slurpee I walked home. I didn't want to spill it, so I was lapping it up. I looked around to see if there was anybody watching me. I assumed nobody wasn't while I was doing that. I'm not as self conscious as I use to be. Since I moved I think most people there don't really know me. I would have not done this in my old neighborhood.

The chips were good, but not Frito-Lay quality. Worth 79 cents. Too cheesey for my taste. Had a lot of powder. Don't eat these while reading a book.

When my mom came back from the mall she brought me back a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment