Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wow! I Look Young! ^-^

I was very excited this morning when I saw that the Winx Club was back on tv! ^-^ Yeah I nerded out for it. I hope the 4th season gets dubbed and shown in the US. Maybe I should just invest in a region 2 DVD player so I can play European DVDs.

I forgot to mention that my dead friend is physically dead. It's not like we had a falling out and she is "dead to me". I miss her a lot. When I was a freshman in college we would send correspondence to each other. It was funny because she use to think I was so on top of the then current youth culture. I never really was, but it looked that way to her. I think she thought I was hip and trendy. She wanted to know why No Doubt was so popular with people my age. I could never really explain that to her. I'm such a sentimental person I saved all the correspondence she sent me. It's hidden in a secret place. I have all the correspondence my friends have given me over they years. (snail mail and hand written paper notes)

It's hard when you meet people and you don't know their name. I hate when that happens. It feels so informal. So I decided to ask for names and when I did I met somebody with the same first name as me. LOL! My name is so common. We just laughed. Well I'll remember her name. I bet I have a 1 in 3 chance of meeting somebody with the same first name as me. It's that common.

I got the strangest compliment today I met this girl and she is in high school and she asked me what high school I go to. I haven't been in high school since 2002. Do I really look that young? I don't care it's clean and I'm taking it. ^-^ Maybe it was the Hello Kitty shirt I was wearing? Strange things happen to me in that Hello Kitty shirt. One time I wore it and I won a trivia game in my film history class, and for the prize I chose the Hello Kitty toothbrush. I'll elaborate more on that story if you want; in another blog.My hair was not in a "childish" hair style like pigtails. It was in a frizzy bun. Which made me think 10 years ago I was going into 10th grade. I thought about this since it is the 10 year anniversary of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? I remember when the show first came out was when I first got my stuffed pikachu.

No comments:

Post a Comment