Thursday, July 2, 2009

Miscellaneous Blog #14

I've been having nightmares about Shirley Manson for some reason. She's like a villain in my dreams now for some reason. Maybe I've been eating strange food again? That usually gives me nightmares.

Speaking of food I need to come up with some new recipes. I need to make my own “junk food” like my friend use to. He use to make “pizza” which was a slice of bread with katsup topped with American cheese baked in a toaster oven. That’s his recipe not mine. I’ll post some new ones and some old ones like the bacon taco and the waffle sandwich.

I bought some lavender nail polish 2 days ago. I finally found some. ^-^

I found my craft beads! Yay! Now I can make decoupage phone charms. I need to buy some decoupage glue though. ^-^

Why is it always when I’m trying to read a note Shirley posted on facebook everybody in the house has to bother me?


You could read the notes Shirley wrote about Pablo. I really don’t know what to say. I don’t want to sound callous or awkward. But it is a very sad thing.

I am not there
Pablo- Six Years and Six days Ago
The Year of Magical Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment