Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rant Blog

I haven't been getting a lot of sleep for the past few days. My neighbors watch tv at night really loudly. At first I didn't notice this when we moved here because it was cold and the windows were closed. Around February I could hear somebody watching a news program in the morning, and I wasn't my mom because she watches a different show. Recently since it's been warmer the neighbors keep their front door open which makes their tv sound louder. You can hear it so clearly in my room. I don't know why, but my parents can't hear it in their room. You can also hear it clearly in the room I'm planning on moving to which I still haven't. Too bad all the bedrooms in the house face their house. Where I live now the houses are on big lots and there is a lot of space in between them. I wonder how loud it is in the house. They don't stop watching tv until 4-5AM. I remember my grandma complaining about this when she use to live here.

My dad ate all the plain pancakes. He has a habit of "finishing things off". I hate when he does that then he leaves all the crappy food I don't like. Why should trick myself into thinking he'll be any different? That was stupid on my part. This will either leave me really fat or really skinny.

He was just pissing me off all day. He needed more clothes from the closet the usurped. He's such a diva. He still doesn't have enough space for all the clothes he has. He got mad because I told him he won the closet. I'm just stating the obvious here...

No comments:

Post a Comment