Thursday, July 9, 2009

Insolence or Stupidity?

I got in trouble again! >.<

My dad still doesn’t remember/know that the floppy drive has been broken for years. I’ll say at least since 2005. I have a old computer. I’ve had it since 2002. It’s still working *knocks on particle board desk* First off I don’t know how many times I’ve told my dad since 2005 that the drive is dead.

At first when this happened he thought I was just acting stupid. I don’t really like him using the computer since he thinks he knows how to use it and just gets frustrated trying to use it. I’m afraid he’ll break it.

When I went to get my computer fixed in January my dad thought I was going to fix the floppy drive. I was not going to fix it since my computer is old and floppy drives are obsolete. The 3.5 inch disks went the way of the 5.25 inch ones. Remember those? I’m not sure if I remember the 8 inch or not. I mean even the tech support people told him it was not worth fixing since he never listens to me about computers because he thinks I know nothing about them. When I went to get it repaired he brought his floppies with him because he thought he could transfer some important information he had on them to his flash drive. He thought was too dumb to do it and was just making excuses. I could have done it for him if the drive worked.

This story about getting my computer fixed was hinted in this blog. Although I never finished writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment