Friday, July 17, 2009

Miscellaneous Blog #16

I wasn't planning on writing another one of these so soon, but here it is.

It's been really hot and I'm still feeling lethargic. When it's really hot I don't blog much. I've been thinking about some different hair styles. My hair is getting long again and it needs a trim. Since it's really summer now. I still haven't redyed my hair it's still a faded dark red on the bottom. I'm wearing my hair in Shirley braids again. That's what I think I'm going to call that hairstyle with the 2 braids coming out of the ponytail. Unless it has a proper name that I'm not aware of.

My nails look so cute with lavender polish and glitter top coat. It reminds me of something I would wear in junior high. :P

I'm compiling pictures for some new blogs I'm working on. I just need to gather my material.

I'm getting bored with background of my twitter page. I'm going to change it next month.

My dad invited me to the beach with him on Sunday. I don't know why he gets mad me when I laugh at him when he says that. I don't like going to the beach with him. It's really boring. I have to watch his stuff while he jogs on the beach. *yawn!* No matter what happens it always ends up being the same situation. We get into a big argument, and then the song "Wonderwall" by Oasis plays on the radio.

Walter Cronkite died today. So my dad was right eventually. Still he is not psychic. Plus I read he was really sick before he died. When did he tell me that like 2 weeks ago?

Speaking of death read Shirley's newest note on facebook it's very poignant. Sometimes Shirley reminds me of my dead friend. I don't really talk about her much. Maybe one day I will address her death in this blog. I will say one thing about both of them they are both strong women. I wonder what my friend would think about me obsessing over Shirley Manson? She would probably think it was funny like she did with my obsession with Gwen Stefani.

No comments:

Post a Comment